Meet the cutie bunny rabbit Flora! Fun to make for the Easter holidays, or any time of the year. She is big and cuddly at approximately 13.5 inches long when using worsted weight yarn.
This bunny rabbit amigurumi pattern is filled with step-by-step photos and you can contact me along the way to ask any questions.
It is an intermediate level pattern that involves starting with a magic ring, single crochet, increasing, decreasing and attaching pieces.
Materials you will need:
- G US (4 mm) hook
- worsted weight yarn (11 yrds for the tail; 215 yds for everything else)
- yarn/tapestry needle
- stitch markers
- two 15 mm plastic safety eyes
- polyester fiberfill stuffing
- a small amount of pink yarn or embroidery floss for the nose
- a wire bristled brush (optional – if you want a fuzzy tail)
Note: If you are making this amigurumi for someone under 3 yrs, I recommend crocheting or embroidering the eyes instead of using the plastic safety eyes.
[NOTE: There is also a little version of this pattern! Purchase both sizes for a discounted price. Simply click: Ravelry or Etsy]
2 thoughts on “Flora the bunny rabbit amigurumi pattern”